Outpatient Medisave Claimable Program
- Adult Asthma, Bronchitis, Smoking Cessation
- Baby Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Chronic Disease Management Program (CDMP)
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol, Paediatric Asthma
- Flu Vaccination
- Health Screening
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
Baby Bonus Program for Childhood Vaccination Packages
Ministry of Health has approved the use of medisave400 scheme for the following vaccinations and conditions.
All childhood vaccinations under the NCIS (National Childhood Immunisation Schedule) for medisave is claimable up to $400 per annum per account holder. However parents can also continue to pay the vaccination by baby bonus cash if they wish to do so.
Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
Etern Medical Clinic is glad to be one of the participating clinics in the Community Health Assist Scheme, supported by Ministry of Health.
This scheme helps to provide accessible and affordable medical care to the Singapore Citizen.
At Etern Medical, we are able to manage patient with chronic conditions using both CHAS card and CDMP program. The patient is able to use his medisave usage for the outpatient treatment of the same set of chronic conditions covered under CHAS. Besides enjoying subsidies for their chronic disease treatment, the patient could use his medisave claimable up to $400 per medisave account, per year.
CHAS cardholder will receive subsidies for treatment of chronic conditions and/or common illnesses and selected dental services at participating CHAS clinics. The following are covered under CHAS:
Common Medical Illnesses
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, cold and flu
- Muscle, bone and joint pains
- Skin infection and rashes
- Sore eyes
- Urinary tract infection
The above list is not exhaustive
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Lipid Disorders (e.g. High cholesterol)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
For more information, you can refer to CHAS
The Government has introduced the Pioneer Generation Package to honour and thank our pioneers for their hard work and dedication. They have made Singapore what it is today.
The subsidies benefits enjoyed at our clinic will be as follows:
Chronic Condition under CDMP – simple
$90 per visit, capped at $360 per year
Chronic Condition under CDMP - complex
$135 per visit, capped at $540 per year
Health Screening under HPB - ISP
Screening tests: Free with HPB's invitation letter
1. These are Diabetes, Hypertension, Lipid Disorders, Stroke, Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Major Depression, Schizophrenia, Dementia, Bipolar Disorder, Osteoarthritis, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Anxiety, Parkinson’s Disease, and Nephritis/Nephrosis.
2. "Simple" refers to visits for a single chronic condition. "Complex" refers to visits for multiple chronic conditions, or a single chronic condition with complication(s).
3. This includes screening for hypertension, diabetes, lipid disorders, colorectal cancer and cervical cancer.